Gold Range SATURATOR FOLIAR SPRAY The Best Just Got A Whole Lot Better!
|Gold Range SATURATOR|
FOLIAR SPRAY - USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
1 Litre, 5 Litres
The Best Just Got A Whole Lot Better!
Simply Spray With The Lights On – It’s That Easy!
Doubles The Power And Effectiveness Of Liquid Light!
Much More Effective Than A Plain Old Wetting Agent!
Dutch Masters Specialised Powerful – ProTrans Technology!
The Best Way To Deliver Complex Carbs And Amino’s To Your Plants!
As a result, SATURATOR became the industry standard for foliar delivery and is recognised the world over as one of the only proven ways to get what your plant needs inside your leaves. Since then we have been hard at work researching and developing ways of making SATURATOR even better. Well, we didn’t just make it better; we made it – A WHOLE LOT BETTER! Welcome to the next generation of foliar delivery agents – Gold Range SATURATOR!
Gold Range SATURATOR introduces a radical next generation technology that gives Gold Range SATURATOR a unique Dual Action Delivery that takes the nutrients or supplements that you spray on to your plants and delivers them deep inside the active leaf tissue where it is explosively released with high energy uncoupling, saturating the cells with your foliar payload! We achieve this via our proprietary Protrans Technology, a unique and exacting technology that piggybacks your foliar applied elements using custom designed high-energy proteins. The Results.... A new and exciting Second Generation Foliar Delivery Agent that performs totally superior to regular SATURATOR and DOUBLES THE POWER OF Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT!
Gold Range SATURATOR should be used with any mineral / carbohydrate / amino-acid based specialty fertiliser foliar product to make it penetrate more effectively!
For best results, see our Growers Tips and use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use Gold Range SATURATOR, simply follow these easy guidelines!
- Add 60 ml / 2 oz of Gold Range SATURATOR together with the required amount of foliar product (according to product usage directions) you wish to spray, to 1 litre / 1 quart of water in a spray bottle. For a 500 ml / ½ quart spray bottle add 30 ml / 1 oz of Gold Range SATURATOR and for a 250 ml / 8 oz spray bottle add 15 ml / ½ oz of Gold Range SATURATOR.
- * IMPORTANT * Do NOT adjust pH.
- Gently shake the spray bottle with the solution in it to make sure it is well mixed.
- Your lights can be switched on or off and should be a minimum of 18 to 24 inches from the tops of your plants. Spray your plants until the leaves are evenly coated with the spray solution and a small runoff occurs. MAKE SURE YOU AVOID SPRAYING THE GLOBES / BULBS. You only need to spray the top surface of the leaf because Gold Range SATURATOR will deliver absolutely everything inside the leaf using the top surface only. If you needed to raise your lights to spray, you may lower them back down after 30 minutes, as all the solution will be absorbed into the leaf within this time.
- Left over solution may be stored in the spray bottle, in a dark, cool environment, for up to a week. However, it is preferable, for optimal results, to mix fresh solutions just prior to spraying.